‘Values are not what we put on paper; they’re what people do and how they feel doing it.’ – Tony Hsieh, CEO Zappos.
There has never been a time in which values-based culture was more important and more relevant to the performance and productivity of every organisation.
Values at work Ltd is focused on encouraging a powerful transformation in organisational performance by creating a common understanding and getting total buy-in to cement the whole system of people into a determination to deliver.
A culture development project has to be designed for a particular organisation, but is likely to include the following elements:
- assessing existing and desired cultural mix,
- coaching on desired change,
- facilitating change in cultural mix
- facilitating identification of values,
- facilitating statements of behaviours,
- facilitating implementation of the values and behaviours,
- assessing training and development needs
- providing or arranging training and development,
- re-assessing culture to evaluate impact.